Moving to South Derbyshire could help your organisation to grow and develop. We can provide the vital support you need to make the relocation of you and your staff as easy and successful as possible. You can view the sites and premises we currently have available through our commercial property search and our commercial property bulletin.
South Derbyshire – Reasons to Invest
- A central UK location close to Birmingham, Derby, Leicester and Nottingham
- Outstanding communication links – the A38, A50, M1 and M42
- A range of available commercial premises and land
- Close proximity to Birmingham International and East Midlands Airports
- Access to a skilled and economically active workforce
- A young and growing population, in both urban and rural settlements
- A high quality of life – much of the area is within the National Forest
- Major employers such as JCB, Nestlé and Toyota
- Local Colleges and Universities offering innovation, training and R&D services
Free, independent support is available to firms looking to relocate or move to the District through the South Derbyshire Business Advice Service.